A water heater is an important appliance you use everyday. So when you are experiencing issues with your water heater you can count on the plumbers at E.T. Mechanical Ltd. to get things back up and running, reliably and efficiently.
Signs Your Water Heater is in Need of Repair:
- Not enough hot water for normal use
- Water taking too long to reheat
- Water heater tank leakage
- Water heater tank noise
Our experienced plumbers can identify potential problems and take preventive measures to address them, preventing these small problems from becoming something worse.
For E.T. Phone 506-444-HOME(4663)
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to be Replaced:
- Rust in your hot water
- Rumbling when the water heater is on
- Water gathering around the tank’s collection pan
- 6-8 years of age (Gas Water Heater)
- 8-10 years of age (Electric Water Heater)
Eventually a water heater will need to be replaced. E.T. Mechanical Ltd. can help! We have licensed and insured plumbers experienced with all types of water heater units. We can provide a free estimate of our services, as well as help you pick the best, most efficient water heater for your home and household needs.