Germicidal UVC Systems
Whole Home UV Air Purification
Remove Airborne Viruses, Bacteria, Molds, and Particles.
UV Light Bulbs deigned to emit light at a specific frequency has been proven to stop microbial growth and destroy viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
A UV light bulbs stops the growth of microorganisms by damaging their DNA. The organism dies and won't reproduce.
The Environment of the Indoor Air handler is a perfect place for Microorganisms to Grow
The environment of the indoor air handler is a perfect place for microorganisms to grow because it is dark, contains moisture, and has a food source in the form of dust. The furnace air filter is great for filtering the air, but it will not stop mold growth on the a/c coil, the surface of the ductwork, and other surfaces. The UV light shines on the ductwork and the coil, and will stop and prevent microbial growth.
E.T. Mechanical Ltd. offers a versatile, full line of whole-house air purification solutions that install directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum.
According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
UVC & ACTIVATED OXYGEN
- Controls allergens that cause allergic and asthmatic episodes
- Controls or destroys organisms such as mold spores, bacteria and viruses
- Controls noxious odors created by pets, smoke, solvents, and carpets
LONG LASTING LAMPS and Easy Maintenance
- One lamp controls bacteria, viruses, and mold spores while the second, adjustable lamp oxidizes gases and removes odors
- 18,000-hour lamps require replacing only once every two years
- LED power and lamp monitors let you know the system is working properly