Air Sentinel HEPA
High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filters are used in hospitals because they are considered the best filters on the market today. HEPA filters were originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during World War II to remove hazardous radioactive dust from manufacturing plant exhausts. In order to receive a HEPA filter designation, a filter must collect 99.97% of a specific particulate that measures 0.3 microns in size, in tests established by the Institute of Environmental Sciences. The Clean Air Defense System AirSentinel™ HEPA system is 99.97% at .3 microns and removes particles as small as .01 microns.
HEPA systems usually require a significant amount of fan energy to force air through the filtration media. The ADHP-300 system overcomes this requirement by positioning the system parallel to, instead of across, the airstream. Polluted air is directed through the filter on multiple passes to cleanse the air. Working in combination with a pre-filter to capture larger particles, the system is designed to operate at peak performance for up to two years before requiring replacement of the HEPA filter.
SAFE & QUIET OPERATION
• Quiet, compact, and lightweight design.
• The motor pulls air through the pre-filter as it pushes air through the carbon and HEPA media filter to effectively isolate sounds from moving air and the motor.
• The entire cabinet is thermally insulated to provide even quieter operation.
• Two-speed, maintenance-free, PSC motor has been pre-lubricated for the motor’s life.
• Pleated pre-filter is 30% efficient – to capture large particles.
• Carbon-activated filter absorbs normal household odors.
• HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient to filter particles down to 0.01 microns in size.
• CSA certified.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Easy access front access door.
• Motor switch will automatically shut off the motor when door is opened for safe filter replacement.
• HEPA filter should be replaced every two years.
• Carbon and pre-filters should be replaced twice annually.
• Can be duct-mounted or collar mounted to adapt to any type of heating and cooling system.
• Seven (7) Year Limited Warranty.
• Collar Mount adapter kit.