E.T. Mechanical COVID-19 Virus Preventative Measures
Dear Valued Customer:
We here at E.T. Mechanical Ltd. know that the growing concern around the COVID-19 virus has everyone feeling uneasy, especially as we face more changes and challenges to our daily routines and future plans.
Although the situation in New Brunswick is much better than many parts of the world at the moment, here at E.T. Mechanical Ltd. we will be doing our part in slowing the spread of the COVID-19 virus by implementing the following procedures for our clientele and staff/technicians.
- All travel for our staff and technicians has been cancelled
- Any one that has recently travelled has been quarantined for 14 days
- Any one that is showing signs of feeling poorly has been quarantined for 14 days
- All training programs for our staff and technicians have been cancelled
- Our showroom at 1300 Hanwell is closed to the public
- Our clients are screened for illness in a respectful manner by asking a few key questions before we come out for a service call
- Calls are prioritized to emergency first
- Our technicians are well informed on cleanliness, preventing the spread of germs
- Disinfectant, sanitizer, Kleenex, gloves are readily available to our technicians
We are available to you 24/7 via phone for emergency services. Please indicate any illness in your household when speaking to our dispatchers so that precautions can be taken by both parties.
Your health and well being as well as that of our staff and technicians is our utmost priority.
Thank you for your understanding,
Tom Taylor (owner)
Staff and technicians of E.T. Mechanical