BYPASS HEPA SYSTEMS
Breathe the cleanest indoor air possible with HEPA Filtration.
Removes 99.97% of airborne pollutants 0.3 microns, and particles as small as 0.01 micron.
Recommended to relieve Asthma and Allergy Sufferers
High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filters are used in hospitals because they are considered the best filters on the market today. HEPA filters were originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during World War II to remove hazardous radioactive dust from manufacturing plant exhausts. In order to receive a HEPA filter designation, a filter must collect 99.97% of a specific particulate that measures 0.3 microns in size, in tests established by the Institute of Environmental Sciences.
• Pleated pre-filter is 30% efficient – to capture large particles.
• Carbon-activated filter absorbs normal household odors.
• HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient to filter particles down to 0.01 microns in size.
• CSA certified.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Easy access front access door.
• Motor switch will automatically shut off the motor when door is opened for safe filter replacement.
• HEPA filter should be replaced every two years.
• Carbon and pre-filters should be replaced twice annually.
• Can be duct-mounted or collar mounted to adapt to any type of heating and cooling system.