Indoor Air Quality Products
- This kit includes a single device (dosimeter)
- Instructions and laboratory analysis.
The device must be exposed for 91 days to 12 months under normal living conditions.
Once the test period ends, send the dosimeter to the laboratory. One pre-addressed return envelope is included in the kit.
The AT-100 Long Term Alpha Track Kit from AccuStar Labs was rated #1 by a leading national consumer advocacy group. According to the EPA and Health Canada, a long-term test is the best way to determine your exposure to Radon during different seasons and living conditions in your home. Closed house conditions are not necessary during a long term test.
Each detector is given a unique bar coded number and sealed inside a radon-tight pouch.
Available at E.T. Mechanical Ltd. 1300 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, NB.
$55.00 + HST
Air Sentinel HEPA
The Clean Air Defense System AirRanger™ whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
• Connects directly to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
• Efficiency increases as the media fibers load.
• Patented activated-carbon center screen is effective in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
• Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
• Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.
The Active BioForce Defender™ Germicidal UVC System Model AD-403H is a whole house air purification system that installs directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
With ultraviolet light, microwatts translate to effectiveness. The AD-403H-16/5 (16” lamp) produces a very high output of 180 microwatts which is significantly higher than many other UVC lamps.
The AD-403H-16/5-RF and AD-403H-12/5-RF feature the Reflex™ reflective lamp which contains a coating on the UVC lamp to focus UVC light in one direction. The AD-403H also features a second, smaller UVV Lamp which provides an adjustable amount of activated oxygen to help purify the airstream. This feature operates only when the furnace blower is running to ensure safe and reliable operation.
• Suitable for up to a 10 ton AHU
• Auto sensing ballast automatically compensates 120-277Vac 50/60Hz
• 240V Power Cord