We're Always Here For You
E.T. Mechanical Ltd. specializes in HVAC (Heating, Ventillation, Air Conditioning), Electrical, and Plumbing Services within Fredericton, NB and surrounding areas.
What we offer:
- The Best People (Installation, Information Sharing, Client Relations)
- The Best Service (Quality of Maintenance, Availability, Customer Education)
- The Best Comfort (System is tailored to home, Comfort Needs Accessed. Year Round Comfort)
- The Best Return on Investment
When you choose E.T. Mechanical you choose peace of mind. We have highly trained and licensed technicians in every field, HVAC, plumbers, electricians, oil , gas, and geothermal. We offer a full range of home services including radon testing and mitigation and asbestos abatement.
We do what is best for our clients, their families and their homes to give the biggest return on their investment and assure their family's comfort and safety.
Procedures to Protect our Customers and Technicians from COVID-19:
Although the situation in New Brunswick is much better than many parts of the world at the moment, here at E.T. Mechanical Ltd. we will be doing our part in slowing the spread of the COVID-19 virus by implementing the following procedures for our clientele and staff/technicians.
- All travel for our staff and technicians has been cancelled
- Any one that has recently travelled has been quarantined for 14 days
- Any one that is showing signs of feeling poorly has been quarantined for 14 days
- All training programs for our staff and technicians have been cancelled
- Our showroom at 1300 Hanwell is closed to the public
- Our clients are screened for illness in a respectful manner by asking a few key questions before we come out for a service call
- Calls are prioritized to emergency first
- Our technicians are well informed on cleanliness, preventing the spread of germs
- Disinfectant, sanitizer, Kleenex, gloves are readily available to our technicians
We are available to you 24/7 via phone for emergency services. Please indicate any illness in your household when speaking to our dispatchers so that precautions can be taken by both parties.
Your health and well being as well as that of our staff and technicians is our utmost priority.
Thank you for your understanding
Tom Taylor (owner)
Staff and technicians of E.T. Mechanical
I called for a quote about my old hot water tank. Brent showed up and was professional and very knowledgeable. We went over quite a few options and figured out the best solution for my budget. What I thought was going to be very difficult work turned out to not be the case. I even asked about heat pumps and with the layout of my house its less than ideal. Truly thankful for the honest opinion, and I definitely going to get my water tank replaced with these guys! 🙂
We just had our heat pump indoor Coil cleaning done by Greg and during this time Greg noticed that our water pressures was low and he look at our system and noticed that our water tank bladder was partial collapsed. He proved to be very knowledgeable and able to assist us. He replaced the tank and cleaned up our piping system . We were very please with Greg's professionalism and knowledge. He was very pleasant, personable and a great worker.
My experiences with ET Mechanical have shown them to be a company that operates with integrity and makes customer satisfaction a priority. It is heartwarming to know that there's a business in town that isn't just out to "make a buck."
I had the pleasure to call on ET Mechanical twice in the last year,.Changing water heater, repair on dryer duct etc., each time the gentlemen that came were polite, conscientious, and professional. When we decided to invest in a Heat pump, I insisted we go with them . I had also heard great things about them. Tyler and Cam recently put in a heat pump for us. It was a pleasure to deal with both young men.Recently Tyler and Dan dropped by to tweak a few thing on our heat pump and again we were so impressed with both men. They took the time to explain things to us and answer our questions, no matter how dumb those questions were. I would definitely recommend this company to any of my friends.
I just had Justin from ET Mechanical in to complete annual service/maintenance on all of my heating/cooling components after a consult with Tom Taylor. These guys are exceptionally professional and knowledgeable about their area of expertise. Highly recommend these folks! Do you yourself a favor and make sure your home is running with maximum energy efficiency.