The Clean Air Defense System AirRanger™ whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
• Connects directly to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
• Efficiency increases as the media fibers load.
• Patented activated-carbon center screen is effective in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
• Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
• Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.